- Slide Rail
- Trench Boxes
- Road Plates
- Sheeting & Bracing
- Stone Boxes
- Build a Box/ECP
Vertical Shores are the lightest and easiest way to protect your excavation. They are designed to be installed or removed (typically by one person) from the top of your trench. Vertical Shores apply hydraulic pressure to the trench walls for support and to prevent cave-ins.
Vertical Shores are often used in linear trench applications to install utilities, unconventional pit applications and other jobsite conditions requiring fill-in support or spot bracing for repairs, inspections, and over/under crossing utilities.
Standard sizes for the vertical shore (ski’s) are 18” to 7’ with custom sizes up to 16’. Hydraulic cylinder sizes range from 17” to 88” with custom extensions to make up to 15’ wide.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy construction for both exceptional durability, and easy portability
- Safe and easy to set up.
- Can be used with or without sheeting or FinForm plywood, according to soil conditions.
- Interchangeable components.
- Stores compactly and easy to mobilize.
- Cylinders feature over sleeve protection and safety bleed-off port.
- All vertical shores are certified by a registered professional engineer to meet OSHA standards.
- Complete manufacturer's tabulated data and installation/removal procedures are provided.
End Shores - Can be supplied to cap off the end of your trench and is available in similar widths and lengths as the vertical shores, but will have end loadable hydraulic cylinders and can be used with small steel /aluminum sheets or FinForm plywood.
SOE also rents and sells FinForm plywood sheets. FinForm is semi-pliable laminated plywood that slightly supports uneven trench walls. 4’ x 8’ FinForm sheets are perfect to work with vertical shores and walers systems and are good in tight situations.
FinForm is typically not considered a structural member, but used in conjunction with another shoring method to prevent the movement of soil into the trench (sloughing).
Vertical Hydraulic Shoring Installation and Removal Video
Plastic Pump Can Seal Repair Video
73 Eagle Rock Ave
East Hanover, NJ 07936
616 Nolan Ave
Morrisville, Pa 19067
11343 Maryland Ave
Beltsville, MD 20705