- Slide Rail
- Trench Boxes
- Road Plates & Mats
- Sheeting & Bracing
- Stone Boxes
- Temporary Bridges
The most common and durable trench boxes are made of domestic steel and come in many different configurations relating to size and strength.
SOE's rental fleet of GME medium and heavy duty boxes offer high or equal pipe clearance, reinforced top rails, high tensile steel, thru wall collar design, 4-point lifting locations and stacking tubes flush to the inside wall.
SOE also designs and sells new trench boxes or shields that can be customized to your specific needs.
8" Wall Trench Shields
- Good for use with 80-100,000 lb. excavators.
- 8M Series - Solid Strong box when going deep in good to moderately poor soils.
- 8H Series – Top of the line for going deep with heavy machinery.
6" Wall Trench Shields
– Good for use with 50-80,000 lb. excavators.
- 6M Series – Most commons box for the cost, while offering excellent depth ratings and strength.
- 6H Series – Very strong box with great depth rating & moderate weight.
4" Wall Trench Shields
– Good for use with 30-50,000 lb. excavators.
- 4M Series – Rugged, narrow walls to turn a few extra inches into profitable yards.
- 4L Series – Lightweight material box best for repair and maintenance work.
3" Wall Shields
– Available for sale only and good for light duty applications.
- 3M Series – Good for light duty repairs and maintenance with rubber tired excavators.
- 3L Series – also called the Drop Box, is ideal for use with backhoes for general maintenance projects.
Please ask your SOE expert to help you pick the right equipment for your project.
You can also refer to the GME website for additional information:
73 Eagle Rock Ave
East Hanover, NJ 07936
616 Nolan Ave
Morrisville, Pa 19067
11343 Maryland Ave
Beltsville, MD 20705