- Slide Rail
- Trench Boxes
- Road Plates & Mats
- Sheeting & Bracing
- Stone Boxes
- Temporary Bridges
SOE’s slide rail systems are modular, positive shoring systems consisting of vertical posts, panels and struts, depending on the application. Typically, slide rail offers a faster and safer alternative to conventional wood or steel sheeting options.
Slide rail installs easily with the properly sized excavator, rather than using a crane and vibratory hammer to drive sheets, using much less labor (typically an operator and a laborer) and less material. This saves you time and money
Slide rail, in the right application, is a high quality engineered system solution to tight sheeting.
When slide rail systems are used properly, there is no soil disruption outside of the excavation area. Slide rail offers constant support from top of excavation to final grade and yields good soil compaction during the extraction.
The system comes pre-engineered with tabulated data and only requires an engineered design when you are operating outside of the tab data limitations or deeper that your local agency allows before requiring a site-specific engineered plan.
SOE offers two solutions when it comes to slide rail brands:
1) E+S Slide Rail is a patented next generation system offering the open track design for the posts allowing for easier and safer installation, rolling struts for limited friction and panels available in heavy duty, X-heavy duty and XX-heavy duty depending on your need.
2) Krings Slide Rail is the first generation, "the original" slide rail system made by the inventor.
Slide Rail Instruction Video
Trench Shoring Video
Site Conditions where slide rail should be used and soil support is a must:
- Tight and confined jobsite conditions
- Near adjacent structures and buildings
- Along roadways and railroads
- When heavy surcharge loads are present
- Jacking and receiving pits
- Tank installations
- Tank installations
- Linear runs for pipe or tunnel tanks
- Large structure installs
- Many more…
As the protected distributor for E+S slide rail, SOE uses the system for its own rental fleet in the Northeast and offers it for sale or rent throughout North America to potential new dealers or for larger projects.
SOE offers the Krings system for sale only to contractors or dealers who prefer the original design or want to supplement their existing fleet.
73 Eagle Rock Ave
East Hanover, NJ 07936
616 Nolan Ave
Morrisville, Pa 19067
11343 Maryland Ave
Beltsville, MD 20705