- Slide Rail
- Trench Boxes
- Road Plates
- Sheeting & Bracing
- Stone Boxes
- Build a Box/ECP
ECP (Extruded Corner and Panel) system by GME is a modular trench shield designed and engineered to offer users a lightweight, yet durable system that can easily be assembled by a small crew and the aid of a rubber tired backhoe.
Ideal for use by munucipalities, entry and exit pits for trenchless technology, utility repair, and numerous other projects!
With a panel range from 2' to 12' long by 2' high, and the multipurpose two and three way corners, the ECP system can be used in two and three-way corners, the ECP system can be used in two, three and four-sided configurations. This flexibility allows users to build-a-shield system to meet the needs of constantly changing job-sites.
- Constructed from aircraft grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Two spreader styles available - adjustable tube style and screw style
- Foam filled panels - prevents buildup of excess weight from water and soil
- Tongue and groove panels aide in assembly and stability of the system
- 3" thick panels - thin sidewalls minimize the overall width of the excavation. Saving time and money.
- Certified by a Registered Professional Engineer to meet or exceeded OSHA standards
- Entire system easily transported by a pick-up truck
- Made in the U.S.A.
73 Eagle Rock Ave
East Hanover, NJ 07936
616 Nolan Ave
Morrisville, Pa 19067
11343 Maryland Ave
Beltsville, MD 20705