- Slide Rail
- Trench Boxes
- Road Plates
- Sheeting & Bracing
- Stone Boxes
- Build a Box/ECP
GME aluminum walers allow maximum protection, coupled with the versatility and flexibility needed to work around crossing utility lines.
Walers with hydraulic struts allow end-loading in a 3-or 4-sided application for pipe repair or valve maintenance or they can be used in 2-sided application for linear production work.
Aluminum walers, used in conjunction with proper sheeting materials, can prove to be a quick and safe style of shoring protection.
- Lightweight yet strong and versatile design.
- Designed to be safely installed 100% from above the trench.
- Interchangeable components.
- Stores compactly.
- Permits skip sheeting around crossing utilities.
- Easy to use hydraulic components.
Contact your SOE expert for assistance in designing and choosing the right shoring method for your project.
73 Eagle Rock Ave
East Hanover, NJ 07936
616 Nolan Ave
Morrisville, Pa 19067
11343 Maryland Ave
Beltsville, MD 20705